Triton TXP 19 reviews?

Well has anyone purchased a triton TXP 19 preferably with a 175, and if so how do you like it? I’ve seen a few for sale for a mere $35,000 with a 175, very interested at that price. My only complaints from what I see is they look very boring compared to ranger rt198 and I wish it had a true dual livewell

2. Member
    Other than the HP, even the console looks the same as the 198. Nice.

3. Member
    The 19TXP is a nice looking boat. My problem is with the layout. You gain only 8 inches hull length in the 19TXP over the 18TX and also lose 5 gallons of live well capacity (25 Gal in 19TXP vs 30 Gal in 18TX).

4. Member
    Wow, I was unaware of that. The small gain In length is minimal to me, just because you gain a much higher HP rating with the 19 TXP. One of the main reasons I never came close to pulling the trigger on a rt198p was the livewell, and now this may be the one thing holding me back in triton as well.

You fish tournys that much for the livewell to be that essential? I honestly never even have to fill the livewell to the top even in my old boat. My 18trx has a 35 gallon in it and i bet i rarely put more than 25 in when i do use it lol. The 175 rating on this hull is very appealing. Its rated as it should be.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

6. Member
    I worry about livewell size when it comes to fishing a BFL. I don’t like the fact that it’s much smaller then most fiberglass boats and the fact it’s one hatch. I’d much prefer a dual livewell so I don’t have to worry about my fish jumping out while my co-angler is putting his fish in. I’ve seen it happen in my buddies tracker

7. Member
    randy blauket just did a video in the past week or so on a mod he done to his 198 livewell

Just looked at one on the website, you can only order one with a Mercury product, whats up with that??
    1995 Viper 201D
    1995 Johnson Venom 200
    Gas mileage is for sissies

9. Member
    So no one has purchased one with a 175 yet? Surely someone on this board has got some seat time in one by now

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
    Just looked at one on the website, you can only order one with a Mercury product, whats up with that??
    I wonder if all of the WRMG lines will go to only Mercury motors at some point. If they did, I think it would push some potential Ranger and Triton purchasers to other brands.

Quote Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
    I honestly dont think the website for that model is complete because there are only 4 pics in the gallery last i looked at it as well. You can still get any motor you want on a triton product.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxwes View Post
    Well has anyone purchased a triton TXP 19 preferably with a 175, and if so how do you like it? I’ve seen a few for sale for a mere $35,000 with a 175, very interested at that price. My only complaints from what I see is they look very boring compared to ranger rt198 and I wish it had a true dual livewell
    I just purchased one with a 175 and took it our last night for its madien voyage. I was surprised at the pep and speed of this boat.