Is my State Park reservation going to be available?

So far so good.

Camping Guests

Campgrounds within our parks remain open. We operate a variety of campsites that range from primitive backcountry locations to those with full sewer hookups. We are taking the recommended precautions from the CDC to maintain clean and sanitary public spaces (bathhouses, restrooms, etc.). Guests in self-contained RV units can take advantage of sewer hookups at certain parks and reduce the need to use public facilities.

I think the “State Park” on Bull Shoals side is run by the city in Bull Shoals if I remember correctly, and has kids playgrounds, so the reasonable side of me says it’ll be open, to give kids something to do now schools shut down, but the other side that sees how governments entities are reacting, probably shut it down to keep everybody inside, quarantine seems to be one of their favorite words to throw around, along with shutdown
    i think the State Park on Lakeview side is still run by Corps and should be open, unless the government shuts down, which only things that actually shutdown is parks and boat ramps lol
    Team buymyownluresandstuff

North End of Beautiful Norfork Lake...MO/AR Border
    copy paste....

***Update***
    DALLAS – The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Southwestern Division announce changes to lake operations in Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma and Texas amid health concerns.
    Effective today, the Southwestern Division will take a number of measures across the region to reduce risk to employees, volunteers and lakes guests.
    “The health and well-being of our visitors, volunteers and employees is our highest priority,” Brig. Gen. Paul E. Owen, commander of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Southwestern Division, said.
    Changes to operations will be site specific. Please visit the Fort Worth, Galveston, Little Rock and Tulsa District webpages for the latest information, or call the local lake office for current conditions before traveling to the lake.
    Changes include:
    • All USACE sponsored events, tournaments, volunteer activities and public meetings are cancelled until further notice.
    • Special event or activity permits will not be issued; those permits that have already been granted will be considered for revocation based on the Center for Disease Control’s guidelines.
    • Visitor centers and lake offices are closed to the public until further notice.
    • Campground reservations and fees must be made in advance at www.recreation.gov. Refund policies remain unchanged for those areas that remain open. Refunds will be provided if USACE guidance requires closures.
    • Campers with reservations must pre-print passes and proceed to campgrounds where possible.
    • Campgrounds that are currently closed will not reopen until further notice.
    • Day use facilities, such as group shelters, are subject to evolving conditions and may not be available. Please call the local project for the latest information.
    • Corps of Engineers personnel will stop all site visits or inspections for shoreline management activities until further notice.

Additional closures may be made by district offices based on local health and safety concerns.
    Officials urge all visitors to follow the CDC’s guidelines regarding social distancing and remain diligent. CDC guidelines and more information can be found at www.conoravirus.gov.
    The Southwestern Division is the second largest provider of recreational opportunities in the Army Corps of Engineers. Lake-specific recreation information can be found at the Fort Worth District webpage and www.swf.usace.army.mil; the Galveston District webpage at www.swg.usace.army.mil; the Little Rock District webpage at www.swl.usace.army.mil and the Tulsa District webpage at www.swt.usace.army.mil.

• Corps of Engineers personnel will stop all site visits or inspections for shoreline management activities until further notice.

Good job Mike, sounds like they aren’t going to check what’s going on, so party on guys!!!!!!!!
    we got free run of the place

Little Rock office hasn’t posted anything about lakes in that region

Based on our rally registration and us being under the mandatory permit required for boats ( I think it's 25 or less) we should be good. I'm still planning on being there. BSBD has there own ramp.

They canceled the Cystic on Norfork in April today. Granted it's a 200 boat tournament.

Here's what they sent out.

Dear fishermen,
    The Cystic board and volunteers regret to inform you that we are having to postpone our tournament scheduled for April 11th on Lake Norfork. We received word that the Army Corp of Engineers are not allowing any special events or tournaments effective immediately through May 15th. Please pass along to anyone you know that might have been planning to fish the event. We want to thank everyone for there understanding and support of this event while we figure things out. Please stay safe and we will update in the near future as we reschedule this tournament.
    Best Regards,
    Hope4CF Staff ����

6. Member
    This cover the Little Rock District
    https://www.swd.usace.army.mil/Media...alth-concerns/

That was what was posted above, but we have a private ramp at BSBD to use also, so we’re in good shape as far as places to put in, as long as we’re renting cabins I’m sure we’ll be able to use theirs, and I’m pretty sure the one out on point won’t be closed down, unless they keep getting rain and lakes rises several feet to get over the road to it.

Yes sir, fish on.

Quote Originally Posted by MMosher View Post
    Based on our rally registration and us being under the mandatory permit required for boats ( I think it's 25 or less) we should be good. I'm still planning on being there. BSBD has there own ramp.

They canceled the Cystic on Norfork in April today. Granted it's a 200 boat tournament.

Here's what they sent out.

Dear fishermen,
    The Cystic board and volunteers regret to inform you that we are having to postpone our tournament scheduled for April 11th on Lake Norfork. We received word that the Army Corp of Engineers are not allowing any special events or tournaments effective immediately through May 15th. Please pass along to anyone you know that might have been planning to fish the event. We want to thank everyone for there understanding and support of this event while we figure things out. Please stay safe and we will update in the near future as we reschedule this tournament.
    Best Regards,
    Hope4CF Staff ����
    Bummer they cancelled that tournament Matt. is for a great cause

Postponed. And ya it sucks.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTriton View Post
    I think the “State Park” on Bull Shoals side is run by the city in Bull Shoals if I remember correctly, and has kids playgrounds, so the reasonable side of me says it’ll be open, to give kids something to do now schools shut down, but the other side that sees how governments entities are reacting, probably shut it down to keep everybody inside, quarantine seems to be one of their favorite words to throw around, along with shutdown
    i think the State Park on Lakeview side is still run by Corps and should be open, unless the government shuts down, which only things that actually shutdown is parks and boat ramps lol
    Don't think that par opens until April or May. I'll check today to be sure and let you know.