SINGLE AXLE TRADE FOR DUAL AXLE NITROZ19

Hey guys I recently purchased a 2017 Nitro Z19. It came with a single axle trailer and I would like to go to a dual axle. Looking at all my options! Someone may be looking to go to a single axle and I would be willing to talk about trading. Or if not, what would be my best option(s) for getting a dual axle? Thanks!!

I doubt anyone that has a dual will want tot go to a single.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

3. Member
    The most cost effective way would be to purchase a good used trailer and move your boat to it then sell your current trailer. I would start calling all your local boat dealers and see if there is anything available locally that your boat will fit on. Start negotiating from there.
    Chris

2020 Nitro Z19 Pro w/ 200 ProXS

4. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Check here; usually has a pretty good selection...

http://www.budsmotorsports.com/home
    Who controls John Gill?

5. Member
    I bought my 18 with a single axle on purpose. I'm an older, not old (debatable), person with a back prone to giving me fits if over used. I need to move the nose of the boat over several feet once I get it in the garage and it was just easier to get a single. I did have it dressed up with the Nitro mag wheels and the step system on the front so it looks good. I did have second thoughts and inquired about upgrading to a tandem but it would have been around $4500 for new one with the metal fenders. I decided it made better economic sense to keep what I have. The single pulls great and upgraded the tires to Goodyear Endurance. It will probably hurt me a bit on resale some day but it's probably my last boat so hopefully it and me will be around for a while. Good luck in your search. Let us know what you find.
    Jim
    2023 Triton 19 TRX Patriot, gunmetal/carbon mist/silver mist, 225 Merc Pro XS, SN 3B265119

6. Member
    i have 2011 Z7 with a tandem axle .
    i think it was a 2K upgrade but it is a pig to move around by hand
    i have in the past retro fitted a second axle to a trailer unless you have right equipment jacks, cutting,welding and are good at fabrication try and find a nice used trailer