Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ranger Cup 2020??

I must have been out of the loop. Are we having Ranger Cup bonus money or not for 2020? (This must have been a stupid question)
    Last edited by Artdograt; 12-06-2019 at 06:24 AM.

2. "OVER THE LINE SMOKEY!" headhigh's Avatar
    From the Ranger website:

2019 Ranger Cup registration is closed. We will begin 2020 sign up in the middle of December, 2019.
    For more information please contact the Ranger Cup department at 870-453-2222.
    1998 Ranger R93
    1998 Mercury 200 EFI

"Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."

Still havent heard if there will be ranger cup for BFL 2020

4. Member
    Funny thing.... I called this number yesterday and the lady that answered said, "HMMMM, I have no idea." She transferred me to a gentleman... I was put on hold, l then left my name and number and asked this question and for them to call me. I have have had ZERO contact.

5. Member
    Phoenix is the NEW Cup boat for 2020......... ONCE AGAIN, what does this mean for US??????

That has no bearing on Ranger offering the Ranger Cup contingency money for various tournament trails.

Quote Originally Posted by FireBassr View Post
    That has no bearing on Ranger offering the Ranger Cup contingency money for various tournament trails.
    Pretty much what I was thinking. I guess we will see.

8. Member
    I don't know what Phoenix paid, but man that alienates a lot of BFL customers that are running Rangers. Hope at lesst the cup contingency is in place.
    2018 Ranger 521C, 2023 Merc 250 Pro XS 4S (3B261295), 36V Ultrex, 10" Atlas, Power Poles, Lowrance 12 Carbon, and 2-12 Lives.

9. Moderator
    I emailed both ranger and Flw there is still a contingency prize for Ranger cup in the Flw. From ranger:

Hi Alan,

We appreciate you writing to us. If you are referring to Ranger Cup for FLW events, yes we will have Ranger Cup at the FLW Pro Circuit, FLW Series, and BFL for 2020. We will be announcing the program in the near future.

Thank you again,

Kim Wise
    Ranger Boats
    info@rangerboats.com

10. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Good news is always welcome. Thanks for the research effort and report, Alan.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

11. Member
    I was told by one of the BFL directors that Ranger Cup is still there for 2020!!

12. Member
    Good news

Quote Originally Posted by RangerRodney View Post
    I was told by one of the BFL directors that Ranger Cup is still there for 2020!!
    Still 2,000 for BFL ?

14. Banned
    Sorry guys I posted another thread on this today. I didn't even see this one.

I sure hope they still pay it out. I might not win it but I think it might hurt the boat draw numbers if it is dropped around here in the BFl's. The reduced entries should bring alot of guys back but without the Ranger Cup some guys won't fish.

Thinking about fishing the Okie division for 2020. Some of the Ranger cup stuff I’ve read from a year or two ago pretty much said if your boat was more than 3-4 years old there would be no money paid. Reading yesterday someone sad that there wasn’t an age restriction on BFL tournies. Anyone know if that is true?
    There’s no use being stupid if you’re not willing to show it off.

16. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by high 2 View Post
    Thinking about fishing the Okie division for 2020. Some of the Ranger cup stuff I’ve read from a year or two ago pretty much said if your boat was more than 3-4 years old there would be no money paid. Reading yesterday someone sad that there wasn’t an age restriction on BFL tournies. Anyone know if that is true?
    In years past there was no age restriction on Ranger boats to get the Ranger Cup money in BFL tournaments. All you had to do was get in the Ranger Cup program every year for like $20 bucks. No one know yet what this year will bring.

Jamie is correct. However, i think you had to be the original owner, as in bought it new...??? Not sure on that.

18. Member
    In the past, BFLs honored ranger cup bonus for any year model ranger and you didnt have to be the original owner. The Costa level and the Tour level had age restrictions on the boat but you still didnt need to be the original owner.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________
    Never stop believing and never stop chasing your dreams.
    Galatians 6:9

www.kgfishing.com

USCG Licensed and Insured Fishing Guide - Lake Murray and Clarks Hill

19. Member

Saw registration is open but they don’t have any trails or payout shown?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast