Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

End of the Year Bass Club awards....Any ideas?

The last couple years out club has gotten the same burst thru plaques from k2 awardsin pic if it shows up) and everyone has really like them. This year they are out of stock with no timetable for restock. Anyone have any cool awards or plaques they can recommend. We have done engraved measuring boards, trophies, and such but looking for the next awesome award.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    It's quite a ways from you but google Ranger Trophy in Riverside, Missouri.

3. Member
    Buy a quality casting or spinning rod, or a gift certificate for one from TW or a reputable tackle dealer for the top gun. I've got a bunch or trophies and plaques that don't catch fish.

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bill.s View Post
    Buy a quality casting or spinning rod, or a gift certificate for one from TW or a reputable tackle dealer for the top gun. I've got a bunch or trophies and plaques that don't catch fish.

I agree. One year I won angler of the year, they bought me a nice jacket, it didn’t fit.

We give cash and a cheap framed certificate. It is a hit. Most long time club fisherman have more plaques and trophies than they can hang on the wall.

6. Banned
    Are bass club awards dinner we gave plaques to the top 10 angler's. I also kick in 10 boxes of jigs with 25 jigs per box for top 10 angler's.

7. Member
    Following, we do plaques donated from local places, they're nice but like most said, we've all got a bunch already, something different is a good thought
    Cheese County Bass Club

Our club did a clear 6" plate with some engraving on the side and the on the plate had your whole year of your top 3 finishes.

9. Member
    A gift certificate from Cajun Custom Rods........ Google them, all American Made...............

10. Member
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...t=feed_comment
    Here is one that I made. Let me know if you like it and I will see if I can come up with something for your club.

11. Shutterbug Forum Moderator bdog7198's Avatar
    A paper certificate and a gift card to a tackle place. Better than another dust collector.
    Prints and more available at: http://BSPhotography.co/
    Digital downloads available at: https://licensing.pixels.com/profiles/1-brian-shoemaker
    IG: BSPhotographyZ9

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bill.s View Post
    This^^^^^^^

The club I am in does a sweet traveling trophy for AOY, I have it now from last year, but when I turn it back over for this years AOY winner, then I have nothing! haha
    2020 Triton TRX19- Mercury 225 ProXs 4s
    Solix 12 MSI Console, Solix 12MDI Bow
    Helix 9 Mega 360 Bow
    Garmin 106sv Livescope Bow
    Ultrex, Dual 8' Power Pole Blades
    2022 Silverado
    Member of Skoolin' Bass Anglers and Wolf River Bass Club

13. Member
    A gift certificate from Cajun Custom Rods........ Google them, all American Made...............

Quote Originally Posted by kylemoodie View Post
    This^^^^^^^

The club I am in does a sweet traveling trophy for AOY, I have it now from last year, but when I turn it back over for this years AOY winner, then I have nothing! haha
    We do the same thing also you can see like the last 10 years worth of winners on there

How about pride and a mention on the website.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

16. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wbfishon View Post

O.k., o.k.....

https://www.cajuncustomrods.com

Glad I did..

Gift cards are always a hit. Even non-fishing related things like pizza, iTunes or gas (fuel) cards.

Last edited by propp26; 10-25-2019 at 12:34 PM.
    Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them.”

19. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-C View Post
    The last couple years out club has gotten the same burst thru plaques from k2 awardsin pic if it shows up) and everyone has really like them. This year they are out of stock with no timetable for restock. Anyone have any cool awards or plaques they can recommend. We have done engraved measuring boards, trophies, and such but looking for the next awesome award.
    we stopped the plaques a few years ago and now go with light jackets with club logo and what there award title is for the that year

20. Member
    For those at the bottom of our club, who fished a bunch of tourneys but were never in the money, couple years we got them coffee cups with their picture (with a bass of course). Big hit!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast