Mill Creek map...

Looking for a good place to print off a map of Mill Creek. Something that I can write on and mark spots. Anyone know of a site that has something of this nature. So far all I have found is sign up sites to be a member and was really trying to avoid that.

Thanks in advance.

2. Illinois Club | PC/Mac Tips & Tweaks Moderator sgt93's Avatar

Re: Mill Creek map... (Tom Craighead)

Tom, I just spent several minutes searching the net for you and came up with nada. This includes Navionics paper maps, IDNR, the Mill Creek website etc. Nada! Let me tell you this. It is not hard to navigate and remember. It's only 811 acres wiht a few big creeks etc. Very easy to remember. The problem is that without electronics you will miss some great ledges, submerged trees etc. The depth and contour changes are nuts. Sell that damn PS3 and get a side imagine unit LOL http://www.clarkcountyparkdistrict.com/millcreek/
    2017 Bass Cat Phelix Honda 25 SOLD
    2007 BCB Cougar FTD Merc Opti 225 SOLD

Instagram: @SSgt93.
    I don't subscribe to threads. PM if you need me.

3. Proud American Union local16's Avatar

Re: Mill Creek map... (sgt93)

IM me your address and I'll send you mine. Make a copy and send it back..

Dale Sinclair original

Tom, I don't know if your interested or not but I have a Fishing Hot Spots map for Mill Creek with all of the usual information, depth contours, structures, and the like.

If it would help IM me and we can arrange to get it to you. All I would ask is that once you have marked it with fish catching locations you return it to me. The spots I have marked don't work.

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
    Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

5. Proud American Union local16's Avatar

Re: Mill Creek map... (bassindon2)

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by bassindon2 &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Tom, I don't know if your interested or not but I have a Fishing Hot Spots map for Mill Creek with all of the usual information, depth contours, structures, and the like.

If it would help IM me and we can arrange to get it to you. All I would ask is that once you have marked it with fish catching locations you return it to me. The spots I have marked don't work.</td></tr></table>
    Why didn't I think of that

Dale Sinclair original

6. Member

Re: Mill Creek map... (local16)

LOL . I spent an hour looking around for just a map to print out on a normal paper of the lake and couldn't find anything. I can just go pick up a hotmaps somewhere. I was just trying to get away with a little paper map on a page instead of a fold out map lol. I been thinking of making page maps and trying to keep a folder in the boat at all times. And have some extra paper with me to mark new spots that I try on the maps and what not to just keep track of how the lakes I fish are tending to react to what I throw.

And as suggesting I get rid of the PS3 what kind of blasphmey is that lol. You must get tired of seeing my name lit up all the time. Must remember I have a nephew that uses my user account to play as well and lets just say he makes me look like a n00b when it comes to Call of Duty. I have been playing hockey, baseball, and basketball but not online. This way I am the only person that knows I suck at em lol.

I will keep looking to see if I can find something out there. If I do , I will post it in here. Just seems weird that there wouldn't be a small map to print. I know they have one at the lake but my father didn't pick one up lol. And trust me , my father did about get lost on there lol. He went into a cove and got all turned around and had to stop for a minute to get his bearings. Was a nice cloudy day and he couldn't see the sun to figure out his directions lol. I told him we need a fishfinder with a gps on it lol.

Good morning Tom. We could take the Map I have and reduce it to a single page if you wanted. Actually the Hot Spots Map is not that much bigger than a single page to begin with it only folds to the size of a book with two folds.

8. Member

I copy my hotspots and use my naviontics mark the map.Keep em in a clear plastic sleeve date it with daily results and tackle choices put em in a box for next year. I have maps on 10-12 Il/in lakes also ky lake ,center hill, Dale hollow. St Clair,Mi and a few in wi/mn. Kinda handy

Re: Mill Creek map... (stratosjoe)

That sounds like a good sytem Joe. I always have good intentions on getting a system going but then get side tracked.

10. Member

I will do some looking to find me a hotspot map. The fella who offered to mark the map will be heading in where I work at this week again lol. So if I guess right and am lucky, either my walmart or bigr might have one. IF that aint working guess I just draw me a hand map lol. At least to get me a somewhat area to hit.