Banned

glass fender on 2014 521

some jack legged yoyo back in to my starboard fender busting the lower front corner, question is off hand does anyone have any idea what the price of a tandem axle fender sales for??

2. Member
    Around 1200.00 last I recall.

3. Banned
    thought it was more like 600 plus 100 plus shipping i'll fix it myself, spot is only A FOOT LONG and a air brush with paint and flake can't be that difficult, got an estimate from picture was quoted at 1100, ain't no way, glass it grind it fill it paint it for less than 250 the way i figure only big cost the flake, it ain't that difficult

4. Member
    get your flake from ranger not bad at all

5. Member
    Mine was right at 1K plus s/h. Same price as what I was quoted to fix it at glass shop. I went new from Ranger

6. Member
    can your insurance pay for it and have ranger make you a new one. I guess they all price in different price ranges depending on year bc I bought new ones and they were 600 each but my boat is a 2003 tandem axle. Yours is newer so it may be more just call ranger with your hull number and they will tell you call kerry singer at 870*704*2654 she is good to talk to and very helpful and call your insurance after that. good luck keep us posted.