Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New update for the AT-2

Should be available tomorrow.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ah, they are finally fixing the "missing slice" issue that many are seeing with Active Target. Hopefully it's a real fix and not just a "de-tuning" of transducer angle sensitivity/Stable view. Too late for me, I've switched to Livescope, but good that they are finally getting it sorted out.

Quote Originally Posted by wallyandre View Post
    Should be available tomorrow.
    That update has been available since November 2023.

4. Member
    Oh no not Livescope?
    Have buddy with new boat and Livescope 1 and trying to get it clear and working like my AT1. The settings are not that hard to dial in.
    I have to say my AT1 with dedicated batt is very clear. Now I crappie fish so looking out 30ft sometimes 40.
    At 30ft and <20ft of water, I see no reason to purchase anything else for the moment. I have spent enough $$ on this system.
    They need to come out with something much better for me to change. I am looking for a Live 12 to swap the Carbon 12. Need the Hot keys.
    Have not updated the AT1 either.

Live 12
    AT1
    Carbon 12
    Live 9

Quote Originally Posted by justinp61 View Post
    That update has been available since November 2023.
    doubled checked the software I currently have from the November update and it's 23.3-67.3.32...... which has me curious... what is the significance at which each digit in the set changes??? kinda like how in a VIN each number means something different such and year, revision, etc????
    united in the pursuit of bass.

Quote Originally Posted by BassCPT View Post
    doubled checked the software I currently have from the November update and it's 23.3-67.3.32...... which has me curious... what is the significance at which each digit in the set changes??? kinda like how in a VIN each number means something different such and year, revision, etc????
    Honestly I don’t know.

EDIT..... I always download and save updates when they're released, you are correct, .32 is the one I downloaded on 11/13/2023. The update in the link below is .36 and is dated 11/13/2023. I tried to download it and received an error stating "File or Directory Not Found". Strange.

https://downloads.lowrance.com/softw...ex.html?r=4912
    Last edited by justinp61; 05-17-2024 at 10:27 PM.

7. Member

8. Member
    The new on has 36 at the end of the number not out yet. Its only for AT2 and not all of then if you don't have the slice issue.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Basshopper View Post
    The new on has 36 at the end of the number not out yet. Its only for AT2 and not all of then if you don't have the slice issue.
    https://downloads.lowrance.com/softw...ex.html?r=4912

I'm seeing this .36 update on their website this morning. It has an old date? Is this not it? Or is there a newer version coming?

10. Member
    Yes that is it they have a Nov release date threw me off. In the notes it says for fixing slice. So that is it.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Basshopper View Post
    Yes that is it they have a Nov release date threw me off. In the notes it says for fixing slice. So that is it.

12. Member
    404 error message when trying to download the update.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdixer View Post
    404 error message when trying to download the update.
    Me too but I think it is because I was using the Chrome browser. As I remember in the past I had to use Firefox or Edge to avoid errors. I also usually use a Chrome OS laptop and had to use Windows in the past.

At least I hope that is all that is causing the error...

14. Member
    I just tried the update download with Microsoft edge, got the same 404 error as I did with Chrome.
    2018 Z520L 50th Anniversary - 250 Pro XS 2-Stroke SN - 2B527745 / Reman Powerhead Built 8/2021 SN - QSCS00380OS0

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bwizard View Post
    I just tried the update download with Microsoft edge, got the same 404 error as I did with Chrome.
    Yep I got another type of error this morning, "This site can’t be reached."

It will be next weekend before I am ready to download and install the AT2 update. Hope it gets straightened out by then. If anyone has luck with the update, please post here inc. operating system, browser.
    Last edited by Johnnyred; 05-20-2024 at 07:28 AM.

16. Member
    Has anyone confirmed this is indeed a new update? Any luck?

17. Member
    After failing to download yesterday I was able to download it successfully today. Must be a new update as the latest one I have is the .32 file.

18. Member
    AT2 update download are working now for me. Was able to download on Chrome OS using the Chrome browser. I will find out if this works on the weekend.

I would love to hear anyone's experience with the update with respect to fixing the missing image slice. Please post here.

19. Member
    Active target 1 software ends in .32. active target 2 update ends in .36 and were both released in november 2023. there currently is no new updates for either active target 1 or 2

20. Member
    Its says new updates where release on the 15 may 2024, so there is new updates gents, and the release notes say it fixed the missing piece on top !IMG_0317.jpeg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Frikster; 05-20-2024 at 01:18 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast