Pantera Classic Center Console

Does anyone know if you can purchase the newer style fiberglass center console and replace the boxy carpeted center console on a 2018 Pantera Classic? I looked on Basscat’s website, but I’m sure if they do sell it, it a special order type deal. Nothing wrong with the older carpeted one that’s in my boat, I just really like the styling of the newer fiberglass ones and I’m sure the dry storage part is a little more dry.

That is not yet an aftermarket available product. Lots of conversations about it on these forums.

3. Member
    I apologize for duplicate questioning. Thanks for the response!

No problem... that was in the event that you would like to search for those previous posts.

5. Member
    I tried a search before I posted, but apparently my search capabilities aren’t where they need to be.

6. Member
    Ben, if you pay very close attention to the Bass Cat Owners Forums, on very rare occasion BCB will offer up one for sale that was maybe a very slight blem or just an extra that was made or maybe a boat order change. I was lucky enough to snag the first one they offered up on their garage sale section and put it in my 2008 P2. It was a substantial upgrade over the old flip/fold middle seat I had in there. The console box doesn't hold a ton but it holds what I need it to, wallet, extra glasses, extra map cards, some sunglasses wipes, and a few extra fish towels. I also found that if you use the Neoprene sleeves for a Yeti tumbler, they fit very nicely in the cup holders.

7. Member
    That’s good to know and thanks for the heads up on that. I don’t keep a lot in there, very similar to you. I was just thinking of it was an easy thing to do, it would be a nice little upgrade.

8. Member
    If you don’t want to wait, there is a company called Grind 5 Fishing that does some nice custom consoles. I have seen some pics where BCB owners have ordered from them.

images.jpeg
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S