BCB Bobcat water in front tray in front of graph from TM lift runoff

I am getting water in front tray below Graph after I lift Trolling Motor. Most goes out thru front existing white drain but some overflows to area i described. Is the anything below that area that i should know about and if drill drain hole there will water drain to same area white drain goes to or somewhere else?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Unless a design flaw, I would think that area would be pitched to go towards the front drain hole. As you can see that little channel forward of your problem spot. I wouldn’t be drilling holes!
    2023 BassCat Sabre FTD
    2023 175 Pro XS

3. Member
    I’ve got a Margay with the same/similar mold shape. I can’t say I’ve ever noticed much water staying on that particular spot. Certainly very much won’t fit there.

Maybe it’s because I let the water drain more off the TM before I put it in the stowed position?
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    "If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
    -David Daye

It appears there is no drain in the Buoy Marker tray.

BCB

Quote Originally Posted by Tacklebag23 View Post
    I am getting water in front tray below Graph after I lift Trolling Motor. Most goes out thru front existing white drain but some overflows to area i described. Is the anything below that area that i should know about and if drill drain hole there will water drain to same area white drain goes to or somewhere else?

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    It appears there is no drain in the Buoy Marker tray.

BCB

thats not my boat but a pix but my bobcat looks exactly like this one. only the one drain. what is the Buoy mark tray? Should there be one There? since mine and the pix look alike I assume not. What do u recommend?

I also used a wire to check that drain wasnt blocked but still got water in that area the next trip.

We suggest you visit a dealership for some knowledge in that case.

7. Member
    BCB i go back to my original question. can i drill a drain hole in that area and have water feed to same area as the white drain in front?
    Last edited by Tacklebag23; 05-04-2024 at 10:48 AM.