Thread: New suzuki

New suzuki

Do the new motor’ s come with controls are anything. Talking 200 and up. Do they make oil

2. Member
    They do not come with controls or a prop. Very dependable engines - do not make oil.
    "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

3. Member
    Re controls, you can generally get motors with either traditional mechanical (cable) controls or what Suzuki calls SPC Suzuki Precision Control which is fly by wire, no cables.

SPC is Very light and smooth.

Depending on the hp, the SPC “lean burn” models also have more advanced electronics which deliver stronger torque and better fuel economy than the non lean-burn mechanical control models, so worth being aware of that too when you are choosing.

You will also need to choose which gauge system to get. 3 options:

- traditional analogue dial gauges
    - The C-10 digital gauge which uses interface cables, all of which is made by Navico and rebranded as Suzuki; or
    - the SMG4 digital gauge which is OEM. Its the best option and by far the most reliable of the two digital gauge options. SMG4 is the only digital gauge offered in every country except the USA.

4. Member
    I used the conventional cheap(er) control sustem, but I think I'd go with the electronic controls if I did it again. It's only money.