Thumbs Up Megabass BFS Hardbait Series @ The Tackle Trap!

The Tackle Trap is excited to share a remarkable leap forward in the Bait Finesse System game! Megabass has created a collection of 6 hard bait series designed to enhance the enjoyment of BFS presentations as only Megabass can. Baby Pop X BFS, Dog X Jr. Coayu BFS, Griffon MRX BFS, Griffon SRX BFS, X70 BFS, and X80 BFS are the series to get while you can! Shipping begins on Monday August 31st!

Check out the entire series with great descriptions and photos at the link below in blue!

Megabass Bait Finesse System Hardbaits @ The Tackle Trap

2. Banned
    Still looking for a true bfs rod mostly for small cranks, but will do everything

3. Member
    Wow those are HOT

Quote Originally Posted by TroyBoy30 View Post
    Still looking for a true bfs rod mostly for small cranks, but will do everything
    I have both the Megabass Triza Aello and the Megabass JDM P5 Pop-X Stick. I use both for BFS applications and find them both to be nicely versatile. Feel free to shoot me a PM or email gary @tackletrap.com if you have any questions, glad to help!

6. Winter can end now..... BoatBuggy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzefly View Post
    I have both the Megabass Triza Aello and the Megabass JDM P5 Pop-X Stick. I use both for BFS applications and find them both to be nicely versatile. Feel free to shoot me a PM or email gary @tackletrap.com if you have any questions, glad to help!
    Can you explain the "SLOW" action of the Pop-X Stick and Kasumi Six Eleven to the "REGULAR" action of the Z-Crank Elsiel? All are meant for treble hook lures. My intended use for the SLOW ones would be spybaits and hopefully Okashiras.
    2013 Ranger Z520c, 2013 Yamaha 250 SHO
    2018 Ranger Z521c, 2018 Yamaha 250 SHO

That's a longer discussion, and there are discrepancies between Megabass Japan and Megabass USA provided information, specifically on the Kasumi Six Eleven. Japan lists that rod as a "Medium Fast" action whereas Megabass USA lists it as "Slow" action. Either way, the K611 is a very capable spy bait rod, and the added length and power (3.5 vs 2.5 for the K611) works nicely with heavier spy baits. An 80 size at 3/8 oz, I'd prefer the K611, but a 90 size at 1/2 oz, I'd rather have the ZCE as an example.

The Pop-X Stick is such an incredible little rod. The responsiveness and crispness of this rod is remarkable despite what most think of when they have felt a "slow" or "regular" action rod. The blank gets back to stop quickly and effortlessly. It's a highly versatile BFS rod in general. I'm stoked to get some of these new Megabass BFS baits and play around with them on the Pop-X Stick. The 1/8 to 1 oz rating is deceiving and in my experience highly over rated on the upper end, but there's history involved there...