Thread: MSP question

MSP question

Picking up a friend at Minneapolis St Paul airport on the way to Mille Lacs. Two questions. First, is there a cell phone lot big enough for a truck and trailer where I can hang out while I wait until he lands? Second, will I be able to tow through the arrival area to pick up? TIA.

No cell phone lot that I've ever seen. There is an open air lot on the north side of the Mall of America plus an oversized vehicles lot.

I dropped someone off while I had the boat in tow. Felt a little weird but no problems other than the usual congestion in that area. You can exit and circle back in but I wouldn't want to do that too many times.
    There was a time that I didn't fish but I cannot remember it.
    2013 Cougar 250 Optimax

3. Member
    You could get a boat through the terminal, but depending on time of day...it can be a mess.

There is a cell phone lot on Post Rd just on the south side of the airport. It's plenty big enough if you have a trailer.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/kVhtps4DQbfq4yMe8

4. Member
    Thanks. Decided to stop at the BPS north of Owatanna. Will time it from there. And probably spend some money.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckS View Post
    Thanks. Decided to stop at the BPS north of Owatanna. Will time it from there. And probably spend some money.
    Ahh you'll be about 5 miles from my work and 15 min from my house! LOL

Tell Andy at the fishing Desk Josh says HI! lol
    1998 TR21 with 225 Opti 0G912442

There are separate terminals at MSP. The Humphrey's terminal has Southwest and Sun Country. The main terminal has everyone else. If I can make a suggestion since you will be towing a boat and airports are not always boat friendly, especially with traffic. I would have your buddy uber to an offsite location like BPS, a restaurant etc or take a free shuttle to one of the local hotels. There are MANY right next to the airport, just pick one once you verify they have a shuttle. Just tip the driver a couple of bucks.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s