Trailer Seals 2009 21I

I have a buddy wanting to get his seals on his trailer changed before we make the 17 hour drive to the North Country. He has a 2009 21I boat. Pretty sure that would be a Dexter on his trailer. Anyone know what the seals number would be? Thanks
    Scott Smith
    Blanchard, OK
    2014 FX 20 Yamaha 250 SHO

2. Member
    If you go to etrailer.com they can look up the seals for you based on the axle you have. Probably will just need the brand, load rating, and spindle diameter.

3. Member
    I bought part# THS-0471 off Amazon. 2 pack of seals for around 10 bucks. They fit well and I just towed my boat 300 miles without issue. My boat & trailer is a 09 I20. I would think it would be the same seals.

4. Member
    Thanks for the info guys. I got some great info and was able to buy the corrects ones without having to take his off and then go to the trailer place. One trip for everything is always a win.
    Scott Smith
    Blanchard, OK
    2014 FX 20 Yamaha 250 SHO

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssmith1 View Post
    Thanks for the info guys. I got some great info and was able to buy the corrects ones without having to take his off and then go to the trailer place. One trip for everything is always a win.
    Can you share that info good sir?