Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Got any exciting Memorial Day weekend plans?

We got our flag flying and we will be remembering and honoring those that paid the ultimate sacrifice. No travel. Just hanging out at the house is what I live for, nowadays. Our kids are busy, so mom and I will get some fence removal work completed on our property (UGH!) and watch a lot of super regional softball and conf baseball tourney playoffs, plus her movies that she picks. Doesn't that sound boring? I am so much looking forward to it, though.

I'm hoping for lots of fun and safety for most of the members of BBC.........J/K!

A BIG THANK YOU GOES OUT TO OUR US SERVICEMEN AND WOMEN....

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!
    Dallas Cowboys…..Eventual Super Bowl Champions

2. Member
    pop.jpg
    Thanks Pop. Omaha Beach day after D day
    2021/ 200 hp 4 stroke pro xs
    2021 Triton TRX 18
    #3B051045

A life long friend is coming up from Mississippi to his parents house for the holiday. He texted that he had great seats for the Indy 500 and asked me to go. I've been to the time trials, but never the race. Just hoping the weather holds out.
    Heartwood Fence Co.

4. Member
    Nothing special planned. Gonna try to get a cook out and maybe a short fishing trip in between thunderstorms.

5. Member

Lunch tomorrow with my son, daughter, future son-in-law and my brother. Been fishing every chance I can so will be catching up on lots of yard work, trimming shrubs, mowing, whacking weeds.
    Not stepping anywhere near a boat launch this weekend!

6. Member
    Relax and thank God for the blessing of being one of the guys who served and made it home. The grand babies are coming over to swim and grill out Monday.

To those who gave all.

Always go to my cousin's. They have a big crawfish boil, we cook up around 3-350lbs of crawfish, chicken, corn, potatoes, sausage and everything else people bring. Bounce houses for the kids, beverages for the adults. Then I shoot off a bunch of fireworks. One of my favorite weekends of the year. Lots of work, but we have a good time doing it.

8. Member
    Help wife setup more garden area and stay away from the lakes.

9. Moderator
    Having some friends over Saturday. No fishing this weekend most likely. I turn 40 on Tuesday (28th) so a few extra soda pops will be in my future

10. Member
    I am heading out on the redeye this evening to go fish for tuna in Panama for 5 days, not sure what the boss is doing for the weekend (odds are it will be expensive since 41st wedding anniversary is Tuesday)

For some unknown reason one of the trails I fish scheduled a tournament for tommorrow on a lake without a lot of ramps....throw in possibility of storms and 20mph winds from the south on a 30,000 acre lake that is flooded. No telling how the day will go. Gonna go have fun though.

12. Expert at Retired Ranger Skipper's Avatar
    Dinner with friends tomorrow night. Grab the cooler and some lawn chairs on Sunday to watch the boat ramp follies. . . Hey! .. Don't judge! Its way better entertainment than just a six pack and bug light. Get packed and ready to head to the Dakotas on Tuesday for a week of smallie fishing.

Counting our blessings and remembering all that have served and those that gave all.

13. Member
    Rebuilding our deck. Other than that nothing of much.

14. Member
    Gonna smoke some ribs on Monday, will be watching the Indy 500 then switch over to the nascar race will be the first one I’ve watched since the Daytona 500.
    John the Garage Doorman

15. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    No plans this weekend....just cut some grass and may try to find a fishing spot..... dont have off on Monday so will be at work...
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

16. Member
    have a small tournament on a lake that has a ten mph speed limit then going to my other house that i bought for retiring and do some yard work. and it hard to say Happy Memorial day since the day is for all the vets that gave the ultimate sacrifice

17. Member
    3 days of fishing at Chautauqua

Thank you to ALL those who have served, making our country the Greatest!
    Staying away from the waterways around here.
    2019 RT 198P
    2018 Mercury Pro XS 150 HP 4 Stroke #2B610068
    Twin 12' BT Talons
    4" Atlas Jack Plate
    Riptide Instinct Quest

19. Member
    I'm heading to that new Wal-Mart Observation Deck Bar!
    If professionals who's careers depend on catching fish use FFS then that's what I'm using. Might be too simple of a philosophy but makes sense to me.

20. Member
    Hanging a TV on the back patio, laying in the pool all day, and watching NCAA men's golf national championship and LSU baseball. I haven't told the wife this yet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast