2017 Skeeter Vault Bearing

HI Guys,
    I have a Skeeter ZX250, 2017. I have the Vault hubs and noticed one wheel is slinging rusty water in the fender and all over itself. I think I may have water in the hub's cap. Once I pop off that cap I think I'm in for some work. Does anyone know what the inner and outer bearing sizes are? Seal too? I would prefer to just go with a traditional serviceable set up like a bearing buddy and marine grease.

What have others done? I'm not sure I really like the Vault idea and have read other posts here that don't sound too encouraging. What parts did you use and from where? Did you replace the Vault system or go more "generic"?

As always, thanks in advance

2. Member
    see if the water is coming from the inside of the wheel or outside if outside knock the silver cap off an flush an clean bearings an races the silver cap has a o ring seal that may have failed replace the hybrid grease an go back together with it this is a very good system with few failures.

3. Member
    it was collecting in the silly caps that go around the Vault hub. Upon further inspection, the inside brake pad was missing and grinding metal on metal. I had to replace another as well. The inside are the only ones that wear bad. I am going to replace the other two inside ones next week. You can tell when they're going bad because the rotors get scuffed up. You learn something new everyday....thanks for the reply