Ash more marine trolling motor wedge

Anybody running one of these?

2. Member
    I’m running one. I like it I can’t say if it improved the imagine quality from the transducer bc when I installed the wedge I went with new troller that has built in transducer But to me it has to help and looks a lot better than the shaft being in a neg angle
    Bullet 21xrs & xdc

Quote Originally Posted by BigCranks View Post
    Anybody running one of these?
    I just installed one yesterday on a Triton not a Bullet (I want one but have not got one) but I can say it cleared up issues I had been having on my live scope not being at the correct angle.
    2016 Triton 20TRX
    250 Pro XS, #112 MK Ultrex
    PP Blades, Atlas JP, Ionic Lithiums (4)
    Garmin (2)126, Helix 12, Solix15

4. Member
    I have one on my RDC . I changed from a Tn mount so the troller was level before also. I'm sure it helps with live sonar but honestly I just couldn't put my troller on crooked. Trolling motors are an afterthought on a bullet for some reason.

5. Member
    I also have one on my Triton.
    2005 Triton TR20X-Mercury Pro XS 4.6L V-8 250 HP Serial # 3B378953
    2016 Harris Cruiser 24-2016 Mercury150XL-Serial # 2B232319

6. Member
    I didn't have one but wish I had put one on my Bullet. I didn't notice how much difference the trolling motor angle made with livescope until I got my basscat. With the Bullet I always struggled finding my bait when it hit the water. No matter what I did setting wise I could never see it until it got several feet under the water. Now with the cat having a more level trolling motor it shows up immediately. Worth it to level it IMO.

7. Member
    I've been running my transducer 1 click up to compensate for the bow angle. Works OK, but I know that's not the fix

8. Member
    It only makes sense to be as perpendicular to the water surface as possible for the best bait tracking.

9. Member
    I have one mounted under my trolling motor. My motor is Tn mount and I hated the “extra” rubber hanging down in front so I trimmed it to fit the bow of my SDC. Really like it now, no more extra rubber extending beyond the bottom of the trolling motor mount. Will post pics later.
    2021 Bullet SDC
    Mercury 300R

10. Member
    I have one as well. It absolutely helped with my livescope set-up. I'm running an LVS32 transducer and now locating my lure on screen is considerably better. I have a 21XD and the wedge works and fits exactly like it should.