Bobs action jac gauge mounting locations

I have a 21 trx and am about to add a bobs action jac. I'm not sure where I can mount the gauge due to having a dual console Mount from bass boat technologies.

Any ideas? I'm thinking I might have to fabricate my own out of a sheet of aluminum.
    2021 Triton 21 trx patriot
    250 mercury pro xs 4 stroke

2. Member
    Different (much older) boat…..Mine is located on the gunnel in the radio panel. I only glance at it when launching/ trailering or when entering/ leaving shallow water (3’ or less).
    Lightning 6
    2007 TR-196DC

3. Member
    Mine has the smartcraft gauges so I mounted the Bobs gauge on the lower right gauge location. Otherwise you could maybe mount it down near where your ignition key is.

4. Member
    I had considered the ignition panel and I may have to do that, I was just hoping to have it close line of sight while driving.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrain89 View Post
    Mine has the smartcraft gauges so I mounted the Bobs gauge on the lower right gauge location. Otherwise you could maybe mount it down near where your ignition key is.
    im glad you mentioned that, i think what ill do is add vessel view mobile then i could put the jack plate gauge where the voltage gauge is. easy enough