BBC SPONSOR

Exclamation ⚡️See More Fish, Catch More Fish with the FFS BEAST!⚡️

See More Fish, Catch More Fish with the FFS BEAST!

Find your “sweet spot” by aiming the FFS BEAST towards your desired direction to maximize the sonars capabilities’.

The FFS BEAST is configured of two rotating brackets with a precise “interlocking teeth” design allowing you to rotate your Forward-Facing Sonar in 10-degree increments - giving you the ability to optimize your chances of a successful fishing day by rotating the FFS BEAST anywhere between -90 to +90 degrees.

The FFS BEAST is attached to the Stainless Steel Spring Back Bracket® to safeguard the transducer from submerged objects by pivoting up and automatically returning to normal position once force is released, which helps protect the transducer.

You can sit back idling around with your FFS BEAST set at 30-40 degrees, targeting a fishing area to eliminate or discover efficiently! Giving you “live” views of the same areas you would normally only see in “still mode” with the traditional side scan transducer.”

www.transducershieldandsaver.com for more information/ordering

wow background music in the video isn't really what I would have choosen given the target audience lol. Stop letting the kids create your media ;).

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 78Staff View Post
    wow background music in the video isn't really what I would have choosen given the target audience lol. Stop letting the kids create your media ;).
    To be fair, isn't it the kids who are the ones most interested in FFS? And honestly, probably much more convincible with an add such as this.

4. Member
    How exactly does this work? You have to manually change the position while on the water? I don't understand the idea.

5. DINK CATCHER
    Sadly, that music is EXACTLY inline with the target audience. Gotta vibe with the cool kids.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO that's optioned to fit my wants and pulled by a little Ram.

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

6. Member
    I'm guessing you would rather listen to Lawrence Welk..

7. BBC SPONSOR
    Thank you for your interest. Go to www.transducershieldandsaver.com for more information/videos on the FFS BEAST. Before you get on the water you would manually rotate the BEAST anywhere between -90 to +90 degrees. Plus having the option to change the angle orientation by pivoting the Forward-Facing factory bracket. If you need further assistance please contact us at 334-514-7147 Thank you :)

8. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie-Raven View Post
    How exactly does this work? You have to manually change the position while on the water? I don't understand the idea.
    Thank you for your interest. Go to www.transducershieldandsaver.com for more information/videos on the FFS BEAST. Before you get on the water you would manually rotate the BEAST anywhere between -90 to +90 degrees. Plus having the option to change the angle orientation by pivoting the Forward-Facing factory bracket. If you need further assistance please contact us at 334-514-7147 Thank you :)