Smartcraft alarms

2004 Mercury 250efi OT973603

I have a couple alarms flashing on my smartcraft guage but having a difficult time diagnosing the problem as the motor is running great. I have the Rinda diacom diagnostic tool as well.

Heres the codes:
    94 pitot pressure low
    131 Trim sensor circut low
    104 Lake/sea temp circuit high
    75 Fuel level circuit high
    82 oil level sensor high

Any tips on how to remedy these alerts? As mentioned the motor is running great, oil level is good on the block and tank. Tried to clear the faults but they arent going away, maybe the sesnors are the issue??

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    94- Ghost
    131- Ghost
    104- Ghost
    75- Ghost
    82- Ghost

All ghost faults, all have no warning horn associated with them. Simply an indication that the (optional) sensor is not recognized on your system.

Ignore those faults.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Member
    Is there any way of bypassing them so it doesnt flash on start up?

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Which Smartcraft Instrument are you using?

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

5. Member
    Merc monitor. Its the round screen with the 3 buttons at the bottom

6. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsquatch View Post
    Merc monitor. Its the round screen with the 3 buttons at the bottom
    These faults do not normally trigger the fault warning- make sure you don't have one of your tanks set to something other than "Not Installed" (ie: Settings-Tanks-Make sure both are set to "Not Installed" and save).