1988 Rangertrail question

Hey guys, in the process of putting on (with God’s Help) new brakes, rotors and brake lines on the above dual axle trailer. Old brakes were VR-10 per the 1989 manual, going to UFP DB-35’s. Got one hub done, thankfully, and started to mount the new calipers and ran into a problem. The old brakes use a 9/16” bolt x 1 3/4 and the new ones are 7/16” x 1 1/8. I have an email into the distributor and I am confident he will get back with me Monday but just wondering if anyone else had this problem and how you resolved it. Is there an adapter bracket for the conversion?

Also, I preloaded the hub so it was pretty full of grease and then after getting the bearings in and hub on the spindle, I started filling the bearing buddy type unit the rest of the way (already 3/4 full). I could not pump much grease in at all and it started coming out the hole for the cotter pin. Does that mean it’s full or do I have another problem?

Thanks for any help you can provide. We have done the bearings before but first time replacing the brakes and would appreciate your advice.