Tunnel on Tracker Heritage/Classic

The tunnel back in the transom area with wiring coming out of it..if I’m not mistaken I believe the TM wiring from battery goes through it. Does it go all the way up to the bow…I would like to run some flat duplex 10 ga wire through it if it does

Thank you in advance.

2. #FRB
    Get you one of these and send it up there to find out. Just make sure the end it taped up good or pinched down or something so it doesn't hook on to anything when you pull out. I've had to push mine through a 90* bend of corrugated tubing Xpress uses and it surprised me at how well it navigates through stuff when being pushed.
    https://www.harborfreight.com/50-ft-...ape-38156.html
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

3. Member
    I don’t believe it does. It runs to the console, then some wires run up to the front, but I think it’s a separate run. You may be able to tuck a flat wire under the lip though.

Quote Originally Posted by Brinkley#01 View Post
    The tunnel back in the transom area with wiring coming out of it..if I’m not mistaken I believe the TM wiring from battery goes through it. Does it go all the way up to the bow…I would like to run some flat duplex 10 ga wire through it if it does

Thank you in advance.
    I believe those wires run on the bottom of the hull and have the foam stuck directly on top of them. If you can snake your way up to the bow, let us know.

“You are a legitimate phenomenon ” – Dr. Peter Venkman

5. Member
    Couldn’t go very far…didn’t push with a lot force so as not to destroy something