Anyone use PXG’s

As title states. Any users? Pluses/minuses. The new driver head has great reviews. How come very few tour pros play them, just because of sponsorship money from other manufacturers or they just not up to par with other brands?
    Last edited by Bigrod; 03-22-2024 at 08:26 AM.

2. Member
    I went the PXG route simply because it was time - old driver (5 years) and the sparkle of new hit. I tested the PXG indoors first, then arranged to test it at the range. Clearly better than my older Taylormade M2, both in distance and dispersion. Better yet, around $350 shipped to by door.

3. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    The new drivers and woods are as good as anything. Past Gens drivers and woods not so much and that's why the Pros haven't been playing them. The irons have always been really good. I'm currently playing the Gen 5 irons and before them the Gen 3. I'm going away from them as they launch too high for me.

4. Member
    I've heard that the new Gen 7 irons will have moveable weights that the player can change out, i'm waiting on these and the new Bettinardi irons before buying my next set.

5. Member
    I've had a set for 2 1/2 yrs. They are fine for my game, but the bug is starting to bite, thinking about looking at a new set this year or next. Probably next!
    2001 ChampioN 206 Yamaha 225