Thread: Skeeter cover?

Skeeter cover?

I have a 2020 FXR 20 and am needing a new cover that will actually fit. I have 3 12’s up front, ultrex and no 360. Also have 2 12’s at console. Dealer says he cannot guarantee the new 24 model will fit. Don’t need to spend $1300 and it not work. Anyone tried the new cover on this boat setup? Thanks in advance

2. Member
    the covers are custom built to fit production line boats when other assessories are mounted it throws all the fit off if you want it to fit right put all your stuff on an take it to a custom builder that is the only way to insure a good fit.

3. Member
    Well, you spent $15 -20k or so on electronics, spend another couple thousand and get a proper custom cover if you think you need one.

I have a 2020 ZX200 with live, 360, target lock, 1 -10 at bow, 1 -12 at console. My Skeeter cover will go over all and strap down, but it's tight. Units not an issue, the stuff hanging on the Ultrex is.

If I towed with the cover on (I don't), I'd take the cover to a custom shop and have it enlarged. May be the cheapest way to go.