Mercmonitor to Lowrance HDS Questions(Oil Level & GPS)

So I got my Mercmonitor successfully installed on my 175 Pro XS(serial #2B230713) and although I didn't initially intend on tying it to my Lowrance HDS 9 I ended up picking up NMEA 2000 starter kit and wired it all up last night. I tested it out last night in the garage(motor wasn't running) and it seemed to be linked but the Oil Level would not display correctly on the Lowrance. It shows on the Mercmonitor correctly but it shows zero percent on the Lowrance. The fuel tank shows correct on the Lowrance so I'm not sure if there is a setting need to get the oil to show on the Lowrance. Maybe this is a question for the Lowrance forum but figured I would start here to see if it was a Mercmonitor setting.

Also I want to tie the Mercmonitor into the GPS used on the HDS but I'm not exactly sure what settings I need to enable on the Mercmonitor to be able to utilize that. Looked at the manual and see a few GPS settings but it's not clear to me which ones I should be messing with. So before I start poking around in the settings I figured I would ask here. Any help would be appreciated!

Need to go into network settings on the HdS, data sources and select the tank source from the list
    Thank You Leon Pugh

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    L1 MercMonitor will only show Tank-1 on NMEA-2K.

Thus, oil level would only be visible on the MercMonitor itself in this case.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor