Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    I don't pee until I catch a fish. Some days it gets painful.

2. Member
    Was fishing a local derby with my son an we forgot our net. About an hour into the event I caught a landing net (Loki model) with a crankbait. Lucky charm!?!? you bet! We ended up winning the event with one of the biggest bags ever from that lake. It has been a few years (10 or more) and had multiple repairs on that net, but it will never come out the boat, and to this day I have never used a better net than that Loki with flat bottom and rubber knotless mesh. Its always the first thing to be made ready when we start.
    2016 Z520 - Mercury 250 ProXS - Bravo 1 XS

My (last) partner had a few--- I dispelled all of them.

Funniest one was---- DO NOT wear yellow on tournament day. I put on a yellow shirt second day of a tournament that we were sitting 4th in. He went nuts !!
    We won, but my ex never boated a fish.

4. Member
    Its strange I know, but I lways wear a brand new pair of socks when I fish a tournament.
    “It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so. “ – Mark Twain

5. Member
    I told my bud about the banana thing and he said he never heard of it. He eats bananas all the time when he fishes I believe he won AOY at least 5 or 6 times.

6. Member
    Back before I had a boat, somehow my brothers and I came up with the superstition that sitting down and farting on a rock was good luck. I carry a softball size rock in the boat for that reason, but it only gets taken out when they fish with me, which usually means we're fishing for crappie or trolling.

Also, on our annual trip to Canada, we have always taken Salted Nut Roll candy bars, because that's what his mother-in-law packed. If the fishing gets slow, someone will say "time to pull out the salty nuts" and someone always seems to break the jinx.

7. Member
    You all some weird dudes. Lol. Whatever works though.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234