Thread: Boatwrx

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Georgia Fishing Reports Moderator
    My dealer is over 5 hours away from me. Have had ZERO issues with them helping me. But have called the factory once for something I broke and wanted to order. A lady named Carol helped me out and I had parts in hand less than a week after purchase. Solid factory customer service for me the 1 time I needed them.

As far as my overall experience, unless I wreck this boat I won't ever own another. My CX19 is far from the fastest boat, but it has everything that I need. I'm 6'4 and have PLENTY of room in the cockpit. Layout, storage, ride and fishing platform cover all my bases. I would trade all of that for an extra 2-3 mph. I chose over falcon & phoenix simply because I got a 225hp rating and a 50gal fuel capacity with a 19' boat without overpaying comparitively.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Billy View Post
    My dealer is over 5 hours away from me. Have had ZERO issues with them helping me. But have called the factory once for something I broke and wanted to order. A lady named Carol helped me out and I had parts in hand less than a week after purchase. Solid factory customer service for me the 1 time I needed them.

As far as my overall experience, unless I wreck this boat I won't ever own another. My CX19 is far from the fastest boat, but it has everything that I need. I'm 6'4 and have PLENTY of room in the cockpit. Layout, storage, ride and fishing platform cover all my bases. I would trade all of that for an extra 2-3 mph. I chose over falcon & phoenix simply because I got a 225hp rating and a 50gal fuel capacity with a 19' boat without overpaying comparitively.
    Carol is the best!! She always knows exactly what you need and gets it out to you quick.

3. Member
    I saw they were posting boats on FB again, what's up with that?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose21 View Post
    I saw they were posting boats on FB again, what's up with that?
    From what I have gathered, the currently controlling group moved an employee from another business to help liquidate the inventory left. Odd though. Unsure if they have a dealer license again, or what is going on...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123