Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishin couillon View Post
    If there is no spring for the button, what is it, some type of sensor??
    I'm referring to the intermittent power switch which you press for thrust. It doesn't move much and doesn't bounce back up like my Ultrex and Force TMs did. It's a bit of a pain.

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Yes, the button on the foot pedal, correct? If so, what do they use if not a spring....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

3. Member
    If there is no spring for the button, what is it, some type of sensor??
    Not sure. I have emailed Power Pole Tech Support and will let you know when they reply. To see that Stroker3.2XS is experiencing a similar issue makes me believe it is a design issue as opposed to something unique to mine.

4. Member
    Yes, the button on the foot pedal, correct? If so, what do they use if not a spring....
    Correct.

5. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    .....Im trying to decide if i want the Move and looking to find videos, pics, etc......

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkfishes View Post
    I'm referring to the intermittent power switch which you press for thrust. It doesn't move much and doesn't bounce back up like my Ultrex and Force TMs did. It's a bit of a pain.
    I was having an issue with the switch not always working and PP sent me a new pedal. They mentioned it was an upgraded design. I haven’t installed it yet though.
    Randy Almeida
    2023 Caymas CX21
    Mercury Pro XS

Two separate pieces, the piece you push down with your foot and the on/off switch. I was referring to the foot piece, that would nice if it had a spring and a little more travel distance before engaging. Right now the foot piece just "sits" on top of the on/off switch with a little knub to make contact with the switch itself. It works as designed, just a personal preference for the foot / switch

8. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroker3.2XS View Post
    Two separate pieces, the piece you push down with your foot and the on/off switch. I was referring to the foot piece, that would nice if it had a spring and a little more travel distance before engaging. Right now the foot piece just "sits" on top of the on/off switch with a little knub to make contact with the switch itself. It works as designed, just a personal preference for the foot / switch
    Ok, so you see as that its not an "issues" but a design you are just used to. Talking about the foot switch. Am i correct saying that?

Ok, so you see as that its not an "issues" but a design you are just used to. Talking about the foot switch. Am i correct saying that?
    Yes, correct. I'm still use to the Fortrex I had. It was much more forgiving on your foot / toe placement to engage the motor. The Move is less forgiving. Basically have push straight down on the foot piece due to the little knub vs just pushing any direction with the Fortrex

10. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Got it. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12