Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Treker47 View Post
    I'm amazed to hear they still have the Friday nighter's on M. Use to fish them back in the 70's and sit on one point throwing either a black single spin spinner bait or a 4 inch black with yellow stripe finesse worm. Cashed a few checks with that method so why change. Do they still have the jackpot during the week on Degay. Fished it also but much tougher bite and had to run more on that lake.
    They fish every other Fri night starting 5/17. Tomorrow is their last day derby. Degray that is. I'll be going over there just for fun.

2. #FRB
    Morning trip was a bust thanks to storms. Gotta take Pete for his yearly vet visit this afternoon. HOLY CARP looks like I'll be able to go fish til dark this evening according to the radar! Might do the unthinkable and fish Maumelle on a Saturday tomorrow just as an EFF YOU to the weather. Guess I can just drop the trolling motor and try not to give a damn about all the clowns with zero respect for others out there.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

3. Member
    Buddy stays a week at Gaston's every May and brings his boat, looking forward to chasing ol Leroy Brown Friday and Saturday rain or shine. He got there yesterday and said the water level is right.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12