Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    They need to hurry up with an update to fix this. A lot of money spent to have this issue

Did you see my post to just roll software back to a previous version that worked? Easy to do.

3. Member
    Today I tried the switch to sonar view then back to livescope view and it did stop the issue and it worked as it should all day.
    2004 Ranger 519VX
    Yamaha VMAX 200HP OX66

4. Member
    I figured out how to make it work. Go to home and 2d sonar. Change depth to minimum with the dial. Hit home and then go back to livescope. It works for me. It seems like the new update forces the 2d to try and use the lvs34 for depth. They should not utilize that ducer for 2d. It’s causing a bug in the programming
    2006 Skeeter 21i , Mercury 300R

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cass Caldwell View Post
    I updated my unit over the weekend (1222 / LSV34) for the first time ever. Today I was on the water and I'm having this exact issue.

Same here updated and it started doing it right away...

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterronnie View Post
    I figured out how to make it work. Go to home and 2d sonar. Change depth to minimum with the dial. Hit home and then go back to livescope. It works for me. It seems like the new update forces the 2d to try and use the lvs34 for depth. They should not utilize that ducer for 2d. It’s causing a bug in the programming

I am having this issue. I dont have a 2d ducer only live hoked up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12