Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ1 View Post
    So like the title says, what in your EXPERIENCE is the most reliable and easy to use motor?
    Thanks CJ
    Consider buying products from manufacturers that have been making it for a long time.

Paying for R&D on new entries into the field may result in less than customer satisfaction.

2. Member
    Going on 3rd season with my Ghost and still love it. We will see how it holds up long term but so far..........so good.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2dwoods View Post
    People complain about force but after reading for a long time on here I see less complaints about it then any and the couple mentioned haven't been out long ,I also realize there's more minnkotas out there so bound to be a few complaints, I've ran force and its been fine couple problems in beginning no more then my minnkota's I've had
    There are more complaints on some motor than others because there a lot more of them out there than the rest. The ones that have complaints is a small sample size compared to the number of motors outhere. You see less with the newer ones because there are very few out there.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradrodfish View Post
    There are more complaints on some motor than others because there a lot more of them out there than the rest. The ones that have complaints is a small sample size compared to the number of motors outhere. You see less with the newer ones because there are very few out there.
    This is the real reason I asked for techs experience like yourself with these motors. It's really really hard to get past people's opinions and get facts on these types of things. Thank you for your input! Cj
    2002 X19 200HP OX66 HO Vmax,HPDI lower, it lives, thanks Hydro Tec.

5. Member
    four years on my force and its been great

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12