Thread: x19 team boat

x19 team boat

Curious as I am looking at boats, when you buy the team boat is there an incentive to this? I guess what I am asking is there a special "deal" one would get? It seems like it would be an excellent tournament boat ready to fish, but what are the perks to the buyer for purchasing a "team boat". I called the factory to talk to them about boats and the phone was answered by a young rude female who was of no help. Any answers or help appreciated.

2. Member
    Team Package boats are a joint venture between Xpress,Yamaha,Minn-Kota and Humminbird. This is a tournament ready boat, and maybe the best deal in the bass boat market. I'm sorry the lady from Xpress was rude, and I will make that known to the factory tomorrow. I would be glad to answer any questions for you, if you call the office or send me an email.

Jim

Versailles, Kentucky, Veranda, Xpress, Yamaha, boat, outboard motor, dealer, new, used, pre-owned, parts, accessories, service, financing, brokerage

3. Member
    Hyper-Lift® Hull All Welded Construction Xtreme Coat on Rails
    Unibody Injected Foam Construction Forward Facing Livewell Lids with Latches 2 Large Rear Deck Storage Boxes
    Lockable Center Rod Box with Step Rod Organizer 6 Gauge Trolling Motor Harness
    Recirculating Livewell in Rear Deck 10" Jack Plate Upgrade SeaStar Hydraulic Steering Upgrade
    Pro Series Console & Tinted Windshield Team Console Top BackTrack Single Axle Aluminum Trailer
    Aluminum Wheels Tuck & Roll Driver & Passenger Seats Humminbird Ethernet Cable
    Minn Kota Fortrex 101 Trolling Motor Water PSI Gauge Ice Chest Seat Box
    2 Hats 2 Shirts Blinker Trim
    2 Butt Seats with Hydraulic Pro Poles Wrap Around Bow Panel Lift Arms on Lids
    Humminbird 898c HD DI Combo Graph/GPS at Bow Humminbird 998c SI Combo w/GPS In Console Hot Foot
    2 Minn Kota Talons with Brackets Flush Mount Controls Xtreme Coat Underlids

4. Member
    Roughly, what would the x19 w/ a 200 run price wise? Is the SHO the only option in a 200? Thanks for the reply.

5. Member
    I will price one out for you tomorrow when I get to the office.