How to get rid of box in upper left corner

First time out this year and I was resetting some things after updates over the winter. Somehow I turned this on and cant get it to go away. Any suggestions?
    It has waypoint and a few other things in it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    What unit is that? Pressing the X key gets rid of a lot of stuff.

3. Member
    X key didn't work. Solix 15 gen3

4. Member
    Press the text 'Chart'
    Mike

2019 Ranger 520L w/ 250HO ETEC G2
    2011 Tracker 175TXW w/ 75HO ETEC

5. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    That is the Chart Menu you get when viewing a chart and touch the upper left "Chart" box. If you touch it again, it will disappear.
    ---> Regards, Steve Yarbrough (AKA: SLYDoggieTN on YouTube)
    • Apex 19/16/13, Mega 360, and Mega Live
    • Minn Kota Ulterra Quest Trolling Motor
    • (2) Cannon Optimum Bluetooth Downriggers
    • Impulse Lithium Batteries... 36V 60AH for Trolling Motor, (2) 12V 120AH for Cranking & Electronics, 12V 60AH for Downriggers

You are in a second level menu for Chart. Either touch the up arrow at the bottom of the menu or push the X button twice.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/Advanced, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

7. Member
    Thank's I'll try later this week when I get back. Had to get back home for a few days. The Up arrow at the bottom didn't do anything, if I remember, and I thought I tried the x twice also, and also the text chart, but maybe not. It seemed so simple with the x and the arrow there, but actually wasn't. I've touched it all over, and I swear it's locked on. We'll see when I get back, at least I know what it is. Who knows, maybe when I start it back up, it'll be gone.
    Wish they still gave you manuals. I downloaded it to my laptop, but maybe I should do it to my phone so that I could look up some of these things when I'm out fishing.

8. Member
    You should also shrink the map, not to cover the box. Touch might not worked when covered

9. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by musky/ed View Post
    Thank's I'll try later this week when I get back. Had to get back home for a few days. The Up arrow at the bottom didn't do anything, if I remember, and I thought I tried the x twice also, and also the text chart, but maybe not. It seemed so simple with the x and the arrow there, but actually wasn't. I've touched it all over, and I swear it's locked on. We'll see when I get back, at least I know what it is. Who knows, maybe when I start it back up, it'll be gone.
    Wish they still gave you manuals. I downloaded it to my laptop, but maybe I should do it to my phone so that I could look up some of these things when I'm out fishing.
    Also, on Solix and Apex, a long press of the "X" key will get you out of the menus, no matter now deep you are nested. If you are wanting all the way out of the settings, the "X" long press is much better than having to push the "X" multiple times.
    ---> Regards, Steve Yarbrough (AKA: SLYDoggieTN on YouTube)
    • Apex 19/16/13, Mega 360, and Mega Live
    • Minn Kota Ulterra Quest Trolling Motor
    • (2) Cannon Optimum Bluetooth Downriggers
    • Impulse Lithium Batteries... 36V 60AH for Trolling Motor, (2) 12V 120AH for Cranking & Electronics, 12V 60AH for Downriggers

10. Member
    Thank's you guys are the best! Still can't leave from home for a few days, then there is a bunch of rain forecast, may not get back till the weekend to try. I swear I fished more before I retired, but then you went when you were off, weather or not. Now I've gotten soft, it's too windy, it's raining, it's cold out. For those of you still working and wishing you were retired so you could fish more, stay working. Just kidding, it's a blast being retired.

11. Member
    Just an update. Finally got back in the boat. Remember that comment I made about maybe it'll be off when I start it back up? Well it was.