Helix shows 0 Volts

I wanted to verify the voltage going to each of my graphs. I have 4 networked Helix and they are connected to a factory installed fuse panel in the rod locker. 3 of them power up and work, but the voltage shows 0 volts. one of them showed 12.5 volts. Volt meter shows 12.5 at the battery and 12.5 at the panel when the graph was powered on and off. So that should be good. All units have the latest update.

I contacted HB Support. They said the current update causes that issue and it should be fixed in a future update.

I also have been having some intermittent network issues, so while I had them on the line.... I asked about the differences between the original Ethernet switch and the new one.
    They said "The Only Difference is the new switch has lights" They are the same speed.

I did update the other day showed 0 also, corrected itself shortly after
    2023 BassCat Sabre FTD
    2023 175 Pro XS

3. Member
    May take an IT expert to answer the switch differences but I believe while the speed may be the same, bandwidth and throughput were increased. Otherwise, they would have wasted money releasing only a new switch with lights.
    Wes
    Helix 10 MSI+,MDI+,Ultrex IPilot
    2023 Phoenix 818
    Never assume there's a tomorrow

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ezfishn View Post
    May take an IT expert to answer the switch differences but I believe while the speed may be the same, bandwidth and throughput were increased. Otherwise, they would have wasted money releasing only a new switch with lights.
    I agree, but I would have thought HB would be up selling the improvements of the new switch, like they do with every new updated product they release.