Favorite Damiki Rig Baits?

What are some baits that you guys use & good colors for clear water? Also does anybody fish them at night? Thanks

2. Member
    Carried some in the store. Hard to sell.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBrabec View Post
    Carried some in the store. Hard to sell.
    Ok thanks. How about the jig head minnow deal then?

For clear water, the ZMan Scented Jerk Shadz 3.5” and Strike King Baby Z Too are tough to beat. I stick with natural colors like Smelt or, for cloudier days, the ZMan’s Gussy’s Blue Glimmer. The original Damiki Armor Shad in pearl blue is also a solid choice. As for jig heads, there are lots of options especially since hover rigging has gotten so popular. The Owner Range Roller head is good, but so too are the Northland Tackle Smeltinator head and the Dirty Jigs Guppy Head. I haven’t tried fishing them at night yet. But in clear water and especially if there’s adequate moonlight, I can’t see why hover strolling them above any cover wouldn’t work. Good luck!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Runsome View Post
    For clear water, the ZMan Scented Jerk Shadz 3.5” and Strike King Baby Z Too are tough to beat. I stick with natural colors like Smelt or, for cloudier days, the ZMan’s Gussy’s Blue Glimmer. The original Damiki Armor Shad in pearl blue is also a solid choice. As for jig heads, there are lots of options especially since hover rigging has gotten so popular. The Owner Range Roller head is good, but so too are the Northland Tackle Smeltinator head and the Dirty Jigs Guppy Head. I haven’t tried fishing them at night yet. But in clear water and especially if there’s adequate moonlight, I can’t see why hover strolling them above any cover wouldn’t work. Good luck!
    Thanks.

6. Member
    zman jerk shadz in 5" size, color smelt. Also use the smeltinator head 3/8 is what I use

7. Member