Boat transportation

Looking to have a boat transported from Georgia. Any recommendations on who to use? I’ve used UShip in the past but am looking to save some money from there fees. Uship charges another 10% on top of the quoted charge price plus they take 20% from the driver. Must be fully insured.
    Last edited by Fish0093; 05-24-2024 at 08:56 AM.

2. Member
    https://www.one-calllogistics.com/

She transported an RV for me and and was great to work with. I don’t know if they are the cheapest, but I was happy to deal with her. Her name is Taylor Teft.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shall36 View Post
    https://www.one-calllogistics.com/

She transported an RV for me and and was great to work with. I don’t know if they are the cheapest, but I was happy to deal with her. Her name is Taylor Teft.
    thanks. They were quite a bit more

4. Member
    I have looked around in the past for things besides u-ship. I always ended up using them. You probably know already but u-ship bids will seemingly always get better the closer it gets to when you need it moved. So I wouldn’t be in a hurry to accept one of the offers initially.

5. Member
    Try Frank Mole’ Transporters. 516-698-7970 or 984-200-2458.
    ‘17 Bullet 21 SDC ‘20 Merc 300R 1.60 SM 1E081012

6. Member
    I used Chris Mycek from Florida to north New Jersey and he was communicative, experienced, and reasonable. He is from Florida around the Daytona area.

7. Member
    I've had good experiences using uship to transport boats, but if you're looking to save on fees, you might want to check out other options like Shiply or CitizenShipper. Just make sure whoever you choose is fully insured for peace of mind!

8. Member
    doing stuff on the cheap from folks that dont know what they are doing has resulted in folks stuff left on the side of the road for them to have to deal with .

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chopshop07 View Post
    I've had good experiences using uship to transport boats, but if you're looking to save on fees, you might want to check out other options like Shiply or CitizenShipper. Just make sure whoever you choose is fully insured for peace of mind!

anyone ever use shiply? How do there fees work?
    Last edited by Fish0093; 06-01-2024 at 02:18 PM.

10. Member
    You might check with AB freight
    GETFISHED !!!