Ghost arrow lagging after BFE arrow installed

Anyone else had this issue? Bfe Arrow seems to act exactly the same as the old arrow. Lags horribly, can turn the head about 15 degrees without the arrow moving, and it's never pointing the direction the arrow says it is. It is never off the same way, sometimes it's off to the left, sometimes the right.

2. Member
    I have to say that mine fixed the issue completely… it was nearly useless before installing it, and now I can make micro-movements as needed at times.

I’d check the cutout to make sure it is trimmed clean and completely.

3. Member
    Did you watch the installation video and follow the directions?

Randy Almeida
    2023 Caymas CX21
    Mercury Pro XS

4. BBC SPONSOR BassFishin Electronics's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknobber bot View Post
    Anyone else had this issue? Bfe Arrow seems to act exactly the same as the old arrow. Lags horribly, can turn the head about 15 degrees without the arrow moving, and it's never pointing the direction the arrow says it is. It is never off the same way, sometimes it's off to the left, sometimes the right.
    Please call us Tuesday when we return from the holiday weekend. The only two causes of this would be you didn’t cut the silicone gasket big enough or the trolling motor pulley wasn’t properly assembled from the factory causing your arrow to be off center and rub the cover. If it’s rubbing the cover we modified a batch even smaller to compensate for the poor factory assembly. Give us a call and we will get you taken care of. 603-264-9739
    BassFishin Electronics
    Stephen Estes- Owner
    603-264-9739 (Call or text)
    www.bassfishinelectronics.com

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BassFishin Electronics View Post
    Please call us Tuesday when we return from the holiday weekend. The only two causes of this would be you didn’t cut the silicone gasket big enough or the trolling motor pulley wasn’t properly assembled from the factory causing your arrow to be off center and rub the cover. If it’s rubbing the cover we modified a batch even smaller to compensate for the poor factory assembly. Give us a call and we will get you taken care of. 603-264-9739
    can't ask for better service than this!!!
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools