Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    UPDATE: my download actually was installed correctly, and the new DATA improves the Diagnostics of the unit, so my flashing was because of an acting up heading sensor, and that was the reason it went to flashing and the heading sensor was bad /acting up. So, the download worked (well it seems) and I had the TM checked /fixed. all is good now (it seems) the update improves the Service of the unit, helps locate the problem faster with new beeps/flashes of codes to help techs find issues faster.
    JEFF MURRAY USMC
    RANGER Z521C & 15 VERADO PRO 250
    DEEP CREEK LURES and ROSE JIGS
    GREENFISH TACKLE and ALX RODS

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 78Staff View Post
    No ORBIT still...

Anyway, given Lowrance's unique ability to totally sh$t the bed with updates, I'll wait a few weeks before updating.
    What is "ORBIT"?

(DISREGARD, I just realized it was answered earlier in the thread).

I do hope they come out with that though. THAT seems very useful.
    Last edited by bbarthelt; 05-14-2024 at 11:30 AM.
    2005 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    2010 Yamaha 250 SHO
    10in Atlas Hydraulic, 10ft PP blades

3. Member
    I did the update Saturday, didn’t try any of the “new features” yet but now it seems that my Ghost battery readout to my live’s doesn’t work.
    it was working prior to the update and now nothing,

anyone else experiencing this?

4. Mid-West Rally Moderator rudapa's Avatar
    I have volts to the graph which wasn't affected by the update. I guess I need to look and see how to display the Ghost volts. I know the ghost uses very little juice all day.

5. Member
    Post #36 I described losing the ghost battery voltage as well. Seems the ghost voltage data source is no longer available.

6. Member
    I had the issue with the foot pedal not communicating with the head. I would have to turn the motor off and on again to get the pedal working. This update fixed that issue, so I couldn't be happier. I also like the heading lock and used it several times in the past couple of weeks while on vacation.

I have the new update on my computer, but don't think I'll update the TM yet, it's working fine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123