360 not detected

Hi all,
    I have two helix 10 gn4, one at the bow, one at console. Ethernet connected. I am getting a mega 360 not detected at the console unit. The accessories list shows mega 360 unconnected. Both were working fine until last week.
    I am also getting a message that says forget local mega 360 that cannot be detected and subscribe to the remote mega 360 source. Any suggestions on this issue?
    thanks
    Brian

I'm having the exact same issue. If you figure it out, please let me know. Mines worked perfectly for a couple of years, till Monday.

3. Member
    I had a similar issue, and resolved it by switching off the master 12v switch and turning it back on. That "reset" the network module.

4. Member
    I had to choose the transducer on the bow to connect the 360 to, at the console. Went into network settings to do that.That worked until I got out in the water, then same issue. The 360 and side imaging does not have the transducer choice listed that it runs off of?

Brian

5. Member
    360 will null the si transducer its hooked to.
    360 is rotating si, you can choose to use 360 as si, it will quit rotating.

6. Member
    In my case if I load new waypoints on my console unit and they are shared with my control head running my Mega 360 I get those messages and that Mega 360 control head also disconnects from the network. HB support keeps telling me I have corrupted way points but I have been using the same waypoints for yeas without issues. Until HB finally fixes all their network problems these weird issues will continue
    2024 Skeeter ZXR20
    2024 Yamaha SHO 250