Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The answer to both of the above questions can be found by following the above link. Granted, you do have to follow another link from that page, but the answers are there. It states very specifically when anglers in those situations need to report.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

Quote Originally Posted by berudd View Post
    The answer to both of the above questions can be found by following the above link. Granted, you do have to follow another link from that page, but the answers are there. It states very specifically when anglers in those situations need to report.
    Yes It states "At time of harvest or by midnight the day of harvest."
    Which brings me back to, What if I don't have a cell phone or no access to a computer? I guess I will ask to borrow the Wildlife Officer's phone!
    2019 RT 198P
    2018 Mercury Pro XS 150 HP 4 Stroke #2B610068
    Twin 12' BT Talons
    4" Atlas Jack Plate
    Riptide Instinct Quest

Quote Originally Posted by Mechanic Bob View Post
    Yes It states "At time of harvest or by midnight the day of harvest."
    Which brings me back to, What if I don't have a cell phone or no access to a computer? I guess I will ask to borrow the Wildlife Officer's phone!
    From the FAQs:
    You will go to the DMF website (www.ncmarinefisheries.net) and print a report card prior to your trip. If you need to report your harvest, you’ll use the report card to record your information. You will then have until midnight the day following harvest to submit your information electronically.
    He/him
    Kayak fishing in a Native Slayer Max 12.5
    Lowrance Elite 9 ti2

Quote Originally Posted by rds_nc View Post
    From the FAQs:
    You will go to the DMF website (www.ncmarinefisheries.net) and print a report card prior to your trip. If you need to report your harvest, you’ll use the report card to record your information. You will then have until midnight the day following harvest to submit your information electronically.
    So I am camping, and have no internet, explain how am I to report?
    You guys just don't get it and think EVERY fisherman has a cell phone or internet service. Which is basically what the proposed rule is expecting.
    2019 RT 198P
    2018 Mercury Pro XS 150 HP 4 Stroke #2B610068
    Twin 12' BT Talons
    4" Atlas Jack Plate
    Riptide Instinct Quest

Quote Originally Posted by Mechanic Bob View Post
    So I am camping, and have no internet, explain how am I to report?
    You guys just don't get it and think EVERY fisherman has a cell phone or internet service. Which is basically what the proposed rule is expecting.
    Everywhere I've been up and down the coast I've had internet service. Maybe it's slower in certain places but it's not an impossible task. I view giving resource managers more data as a net benefit.
    He/him
    Kayak fishing in a Native Slayer Max 12.5
    Lowrance Elite 9 ti2

6. Member
    Maybe NC will improve creel limits & lengthen seasons if anglers would comply with such reasonable reporting requirements.
    Lightning 6
    2007 TR-196DC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12