BPT Heavy Hitters starts tomorrow

I mean, if no one else will start the thread, I will I guess. The lack of attention to is what I guess BPT's 2nd most anticipated event is kinda shocking. Elite events have threads for days, MLF barely can get a few pages it seems unless someone is cheating again. Heck the only reason I know it starts tomorrow is that I put a reminder in my calander. I'll go ahead and get the fact than I am a BASS > MLF guy, but don't hate on (most) of them as much as some do. But this will be Kissimmee, so interesting to see how it does in May.

They are streaming rounds 1A and 1B or whatever they call them, this is one of the events where they stream all 6 days. I'll be fishing tomorrow if the rain holds off, but will try to catch the rest of the show this week.

2. Member
    Thanks for the heads up, I'll watch anything on Kissimmee.
    “It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so. “ – Mark Twain

3. Member
    I was wondering if they were streaming all 6 days.

I do like these events. One fish can be 100k.

4. Member
    Thanks for the heads up. I’m a fishing junkie and I didn’t realize it was on. They streaming everyday??

5. Member
    Don't you realize they are all watching the Zaldain and RB videos. No one really watches fishing

Quote Originally Posted by 78Staff View Post
    I mean, if no one else will start the thread, I will I guess. The lack of attention to is what I guess BPT's 2nd most anticipated event is kinda shocking. Elite events have threads for days.
    Those threads aren’t much on fishing. Mostly the drama.

7. Member
    Sure seems to me that the majority of the best fishermen are in Group A. They are all good but, Group A is stacked!!

Kissimmee not showing up so far... missed the start but appears they didn't find a shad spawn based on so few fish caught so far.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 78Staff View Post
    I mean, if no one else will start the thread, I will I guess. The lack of attention to is what I guess BPT's 2nd most anticipated event is kinda shocking. Elite events have threads for days, MLF barely can get a few pages it seems unless someone is cheating again. Heck the only reason I know it starts tomorrow is that I put a reminder in my calander. I'll go ahead and get the fact than I am a BASS > MLF guy, but don't hate on (most) of them as much as some do. But this will be Kissimmee, so interesting to see how it does in May.

They are streaming rounds 1A and 1B or whatever they call them, this is one of the events where they stream all 6 days. I'll be fishing tomorrow if the rain holds off, but will try to catch the rest of the show this week.
    Why is it shocking? Redcrest was barely even talked about.

10. Member
    Weird seeing Wheeler, Connell, Avena and Evers camping on the bottom of the leaderboard.