Lowrance Customer Service

Own many (8) Lowrance Live graphs with 2 ghosts, 2 AT2, etc. Lowrance customer for past 20+ yrs.

It took me 3 hours and 13 minutes on the phone today to get an answer on my Live 16 issue.

First human contact was at 2 hrs and 10 minutes. Every time I call 22-35 in the Que. Then after a long time explaining my problem I was transferred to "warranty division".

This used to be 10-30 minutes on phone. Plus the result was not what I have experienced in the past either.

I think the next boat gets Garmin.

Getting bought by Brunswick sure didn't help their CS.

2. Member
    Maybe you did, but I always enter the prompt for Ghost. That will connect you to a tech in the US. They will help you even if your issue is not with a Ghost.

3. Member
    Seems like Emails get a response. Lucky me, I haven’t been in a situation where I have to talk with someone right now. Also I have a local shop HiTec Outdoors that helps if I need assistance quickly.

4. Member
    I just talked to them this morning. The Tech answered on the 3rd ring. I needed a case screw for my Ghost Remote. (new package only had 3 screws). he couldn't get me any screws so he is sending a complete new remote. (He said to keep one as a spare.)
    including telling me how to pair the remote to my Ghost and getting shipping info, I was on the phone a whole 20 min.
    I have never had to wait long to get an answer to a question.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hankgun View Post
    I just talked to them this morning. The Tech answered on the 3rd ring. I needed a case screw for my Ghost Remote. (new package only had 3 screws). he couldn't get me any screws so he is sending a complete new remote. (He said to keep one as a spare.)
    including telling me how to pair the remote to my Ghost and getting shipping info, I was on the phone a whole 20 min.
    I have never had to wait long to get an answer to a question.
    You just be in luck as I am in the market for a remote with 3 screws with a good price!
    Let me know.

6. Member
    Ghost CS is good. Graphs not so much.

I own 2 ghosts. Only downside is ZERO service centers within 3 hrs of my barn...