CM 1 remote reset

Guys I have 2 sets of pole and my CM1 remote has the capability to operate each individual but previous owner must not have known that. It operates both no matter where the remote function is set. Is there a way to reset the remote so that I can start the programming again to make it so that I can operate either one or both when needed thanks.

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    no need to reset can just reprogram it like it was never set. if you need help with that give me a call.

3. Member
    I will give you a call Monday. Thanks

4. Member
    Gave you a call and left a message never received a return call. Can anyone else help out.

5. Member
    It sounds like the pumps themselves need to be set as port/starboard. To do so, press and hold the orange program button until the light flashes red and you hear one beep (indicating you're in function mode). Keep holding the button down and it'll go 1 beep, 2 beeps, 3 beeps, 4 beeps and then back to one. Once you're on the one beep setting, release the program button and press up on top of the pump for starboard and then program button again to save it. Do the same on the port side pump but hit down instead of up.