dual mount question

going to put a dual mount for 2 126s at the console,torn between bbt and precision,it looks like the bbt has the graphs angled in where as precision they are straight across,any pros or cons to wich ever way they are orientated,thanks

2. Member
    I have a dual Boatlogix console mount and have them angled in a little. There’s are drilled so you can make them straight or turned in. It is also adjustable to tilt them forward or backwards to level them up since all boats don’t sit the same in the water.

3. Lounge/Texas Club/Triton Boats Moderator Bobs21X's Avatar
    I put a dual mount BBT on my Triton. I put the two 106SV in the console and a 126SV at the bow. Love the fact that you can see specific models they're product fits. Install was explained and easy.
    I would buy again, for sure.

Great responsive service. I have no affiliation or sponsorship, but the product speaks for itself.
    Last edited by Bobs21X; 05-30-2024 at 11:41 AM.

4. Member
    I run two 126's on a BBT console mount, and it's perfect. Van and his team at BBT are fantastic. I also run their dual bow mount - SOLID!

Quote Originally Posted by AMMOT View Post
    going to put a dual mount for 2 126s at the console,torn between bbt and precision,it looks like the bbt has the graphs angled in where as precision they are straight across,any pros or cons to wich ever way they are orientated,thanks
    That is essentially the primary difference - the PS is strait across, while the BBT allows you to angle the units in (or mount them strait as well). I started with the PS, but found having that wide of a view flat across I didnt' care for, so switched to the BBT so I could angle both units inwards a bit. But plenty of guys use the PS/Strait Across setup as well with no issues - so it's really more of a personal preference. I've dealt with both companies, both offer great C/S, and solid products, so you can't really go wrong with either.

That being said, Scott Martin's Beat Down setup on his console is pretty sweet, offer much more simplicity and adjustability on the fly, and if I were buying now I would definitely give it a look as well.

6. Member
    thanks just pulled the trigger on some bbt mounts,dual console and dual bow,heard nothing but good about both bbt and ps

Quote Originally Posted by AMMOT View Post
    thanks just pulled the trigger on some bbt mounts,dual console and dual bow,heard nothing but good about both bbt and ps
    Oh now the BBT Bow Mount with the Hood setup is amazing. I acutally upgraded from a perfectly good BBT non-hood style mount to get the hood option - it makes any work/wiring/etc so much easier.