AT1 Question on forward

When using the AT1 in forward scan can you shorten the distance shown on the screen behind the transducer? To give you more screen shown in front.
    This would be under the boat.

My friend purchased a boat with Garmin 32 livescope and was trying to figure it out and saw you can do that to not look as far under the boat
    behind the transducer. My AT1 has a far better picture than his 32 livescope but figured out how to adjust the picture. Not hard to do seems.

2. Member
    No adjustment unless you have zoomed in on the screen If its more the -5 to -10 then you have another issue going on I personally like that range so I can see what is happening under my boat, You will learn very quickly that on bright days crappie and some bass like to get into the shade of your boat.

3. Member
    Been having AT1 for about 2 years and yes the crappie love under my boat.
    I wanted to just dial it up a little and maybe see 5ft under my boat like on the Livescope units
    just to give it a see.
    So you cannot adjust the rear angle like Garmin?

4. Member
    There might be some offset since I use 2 AT2 forward and backwards I am just used to looking back 60-80 ft back and forward. Never really needed to do that when I had one AT no control that I know of. If you go downscan then you have lots of space in front and back.