RT188 Livewell switch

Anyone know who makes the Auto/Manual livewell switch for the Ranger RT188? If I understand the concept in auto mode it is supposed to pump for a set time, shut off for a bit, then repeat the cycle and in manual it runs constantly. All my past Rangers worked this way. This one runs constantly in either mode. Thanks,
    2018 Ranger RT188 Custom Jet
    150/105 Evinrude ETEC Jet

It sounds like the timer has failed. It is a red can like component wrapped up in the wiring harness under the console.
    I am sure this timer is a standard commercial item but have never purchased one so don’t know the manufacturer.

I try to drive as if my 16 year old Grandson is following me
    Speak as if he is listening and act as if he is watching

3. Member
    Update - I switched around the orange and green wire on the back of the switch and it works perfectly. I wondered why this timer has never worked right since I’ve owned the boat! I was just assuming it wasn’t as “fancy” as all my other Rangers from the past.

Smith Mountain Lake, VA and a cottage in Ontario
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerman942 View Post
    Update - I switched around the orange and green wire on the back of the switch and it works perfectly. I wondered why this timer has never worked right since I’ve owned the boat! I was just assuming it wasn’t as “fancy” as all my other Rangers from the past.
    Did you also post your timer problem on the Ranger Aluminum boat Facebook page?
    2018 Ranger RT188 SC Black/115 hp Yamaha SHO 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - north
    2018 Ranger RT188 DC Black/115 hp Merc Pro XS 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - south
    14' Mirrorcraft tin boat (ancient) with a 9.9 Mercury 4-stroke, no electronics; catches fish anyway

5. Member
    Yes, someone else had the same issue and switched the wires to get it working right.