Anti Glare screen protector for Garmin 126sv

Noticing the screen on my new Garmin 126SV has a ton of glare in the sun. Has any one had experience with these anti glare products? Are they worth $50-$70? If so, what’s the product you have had success with?
    David
    2014 Ranger Z521C
    Fishing Lanier, Hartwell, Tennessee River & Coosa River

2. Member
    I run the "blue" color palette and it really helps while wearing sunglasses.

3. Member
    The Anti-glare really don’t help to see the screen better. I was using the anti-glare protectors for years thinking it was helping. I recently switched one of my units to the clear protectors from Graph Glass and it’s much much easier to see the picture in the sun than the unit right next to it with anti-glare.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Keoweefishing View Post
    I run the "blue" color palette and it really helps while wearing sunglasses.
    The “blue” color setting helped today. Appreciate the suggestion.

Still disappointed with the glare on the Garmin 126sv. This is my first experience with Garmin. I have my Lowrance HDS Carbon dual stacked with this New Garmin Ultra 2 and my 5 year old Lowrance HDS carbon has a brighter screen with less glare than this newest latest and greatest Echomap Ultra 2.
    David
    2014 Ranger Z521C
    Fishing Lanier, Hartwell, Tennessee River & Coosa River

5. Member
    I bought one for my 126 last year,,, After about 30 minutes,,, Took it off and trashed it.
    I handle screen glare by tilting my screen down a couple of notches, works for me.

6. Member
    I have the same issue. Ever think of using a sun shade of some type?