Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    According to the 2020 Census there are now over 1500 ethnic differences in America. You would have to be a mind reader to be able to visibly see the difference between a bad and good person.

America has cost many many military people life or limb with restrictive rules of engagement.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n2ratfishin View Post
    According to the 2020 Census there are now over 1500 ethnic differences in America. You would have to be a mind reader to be able to visibly see the difference between a bad and good person.

America has cost many many military people life or limb with restrictive rules of engagement.
    It comes down to what level of collateral damage is acceptable as well as the difference between an occupying force vs public servants (remember "serve and protect")?
    Some people are so judgemental. You can tell just by looking at 'em.--Some random meme

3. Member
    If you're unsure who it is, arm yourself, lock yourself in a back bedroom and call 911. If it's the police, the dispatcher will tell you, if not, and they break in you do what you've got to do.

There's a lot of bogus info out there on this one even AFTER the video has been released. There was only one deputy and he did NOT bust down the door. The deceased opened it himself while holding a handgun.

This will be ruled a legal shoot but there's no doubt it's a horrible situation

21 replies and you were the only one who gave an answer to my question.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie-Raven View Post
    Call 911 I guess or not answer the door and wait to see if I see additional units on scene and associated lights.

5. Member
    I hate it when things like this happen. Makes you nervous about what to do as far as protecting yourself. Unless a officer has a warrant he doesn’t come in the door. Now if screams or gunshots are heard I think they would be justified in kicking the door in. But a cop has to protect themselves. So without being there or personally knowing the people involved it’s hard for me to pass judgment on the situation. It’s a sad deal.

6. Member
    If the first shot hits you and you can’t fire until fired on that would mean your are dead.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cestratton View Post
    Race brought up right off the bat, notice how they capitalize the first letter now.

You're triggered that they capitalized "Black American" ? Is that what you got out of the article?
    “It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so. “ – Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12