Garage sale find.

One time a year my town has there annual Garage sale. Busy time . I also try to find some tackle. The prize I found was a used set of Golf Clubs, Full set, nice clubs with head covers and a case of new Pro staff balls and Bag, All for 5.00. AWESOME... No tackle this year. It pays to get up early, never can tell what you might find..

2. Member
    I thought I did good last year to get a new golf bag for $5. You done gooder!
    Some people are so judgemental. You can tell just by looking at 'em.--Some random meme

Quote Originally Posted by Table Rock 1 View Post
    One time a year my town has there annual Garage sale. Busy time . I also try to find some tackle. The prize I found was a used set of Golf Clubs, Full set, nice clubs with head covers and a case of new Pro staff balls and Bag, All for 5.00. AWESOME... No tackle this year. It pays to get up early, never can tell what you might find..
    Somebody's wife must have been pissed off at her husband!

Quote Originally Posted by wareagle24 View Post
    Somebody's wife must have been pissed off at her husband!
    That's why I always try to go fishing during our community yard sales and take all my stuff with me

5. Member
    Pro Staff, are those the ones that you can get a 5% discount on but yo got to drive 7 hours one way to go get them?
    "the liberties of the American people were dependent upon the ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box; that without these no class of people could live and flourish in this country..."

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Transom View Post
    Pro Staff, are those the ones that you can get a 5% discount on but yo got to drive 7 hours one way to go get them?

I have a family member that drove around checking the prices of tires, then decided on a shop an hour away. All to save $20
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

7. Member
    I hope when I'm gone ,my wife don't sell my stuff for what I told her it cost.
    Wes

8. Member
    What do you do with those make a brush pile