Blades with One Pump?

Have any of you installed the new Blades with one pump? What are your impressions?

2. Member
    Watching ^

3. Kentucky Bass Club/Trailers & Towing Moderator
    About to order a set!!!! I’ll be happy to give an update

Edit to say. Dealer cut me a deal on a set of new take offs so I won’t be doing the one pump. Still excited to get some poles on this thing!!!
    Last edited by Rude520; 05-11-2024 at 09:30 AM.

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    been very happy with them pump way quieter, and less power consumption w the new brushless motor The matte black blackout edition is bad ass... there are some drawbacks however such as when deploying if the bottom is at different depths from one pole to another the pole with the shortest distance will turn off once finds bottom and the other pole may not be holding bottom so you would have to hit the down switch again to get that second pole to hold bottom. Just something to think about. Also should a pump failure happen your without both poles instead of being without just 1. We have great package deals on them including our new K and K Kustomz anchor light ( a 139.99 retail ) free with any blade one pump purchase. Happy to get anyone pricing. Americas largest shallow water anchor dealer kandkkustomz.com

5. Member
    Those are good points about the single pump. Thanks!

6. Member
    I love my single pump system so far. Way easier to mount the pump. More room in compartment now. Really quite and fast.